Terms and conditions
Legal notices and terms & conditions
The following constitute the terms and conditions to which applicants agree when booking any Westminster Group Plc (Westminster Group) online training courses.
- Registration (creating an account)
Before you purchase an online course or courses, we require you to register to create an account and provide certain information about yourself. In doing this, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form.
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about your company as prompted by the relevant registration form.
- Booking an online course
- You need to be registered with Westminster Group as a candidate before you can access your account. Once a credit card payment has been processed successfully, we will provide immediate access to the training videos, glossary, crib sheet and multiple choice exam.
- You need to be registered with Westminster Group as a ‘Sponsor’ (administrator) in order to access and manage your company account.
- Access codes will not be released into your account until the payment transaction is processed successfully, either by credit card (providing immediate access) or BACS.
Notice of new pricing will be given in advance, but Westminster Group Ltd reserves the right to change prices listed without notice.
Fees must be paid at the point of booking via our secure online payment process. Credit card transactions are processed by Stripe.
- Sitting the multiple choice online examination
Candidates agree to sit the online test under ‘exam conditions’. Exam conditions are defined in the following way.
The candidate will complete the online test themselves without help, advice or interference from any other person. If using Computer Based Training Facilities, each trainee should have exclusive access to a computer or tablet for the duration of the CBT course and either an individual private booth or a table laid out to prevent trainees working together or colluding.
- Site Contents & Services
Whilst every effort is made to keep the website updated, the information may be slightly out of date or include omissions, inaccuracies or other errors. All information is provided in good faith as accurate. Prices and specifications may change without prior warning. Any views or opinions expressed on courses are for guidance only and do not constitute any part of a contract. The purchaser must be over 18 years of age to complete payment transactions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. As a company we make every effort to maintain a high standard of service. Westminster Group reserves the right to make changes to this web site at any time without notice. If it is necessary to update servers and software, occasional interruptions may occur.
- Intellectual Property
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Online Courses remain the intellectual property of Westminster Group.
You are not authorised to:-
- copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
- record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course
- use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training
- remove any copyright or other notice of Westminster Group on the Course Materials;
- modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
Westminster Group promise that your privacy will be protected. Any personal information that you provide will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Westminster Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
We collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including phone number and email address.
We require this information for the following reasons:
- Required internal record keeping.
- We may occasionally send newsletters and renewal reminders using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate systems & procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email : [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or requires updating, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate or out of date.